Friday, July 6, 2012

Steamy!

You guys! Guess what I am! I ...(pausing for dramaticleness...) Am a fashion designer! Well, at least for today. I get to explain what steampunk is, to the colorguard costume designers. So I looked up pictures and explained a lot! I present it to them this afternoon. And right after I'm done with that, I am being picked up by my Grandma and I get to help wrangle kittens for their first check-up. The good thing is that while they are mousers they are only like, 10 weeks old and very cuddly! And on a completely random note, the other day at a friend's softball game my camera died! I'm lucky I have a memory card so I didn't lose everything. The other day Mom bought me a new watch because my other one finally died. This one is waterproof up to 165 feet below the surface and has like five other features! So yesterday I wore it to the pool and was timing my friends with the stopwatch feature! This watch rocks! All I hoped for was a cheap one so I could tell what time it is! And then I got this one! YAY!! Oh, and by the way, ya know how long my hair was? ...(crickets)... I got it cut and donated it to charity! well, I'd better go play with the rat before I smell like kittens!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun-filled post! Love the hair and I LOVE that you donated it to charity. I think I need a watch like yours (except that I don't like to get my hair wet in the pool). How cool would that be to time my friends underwater to see how long they could hold their breath? I'll bet you had a lot of fun with that. Wrangling kittens....that was probably a challenge. I love cuddly kittens, but cats make me break out in itchy bumps. If they are cute enough, though, I'll usually snuggle with them anyway. When you are old enough, you need to volunteer at the animal shelter. I used to do it and loved it. I got to walk dogs, snuggle with puppies, and could have played with kittens if I wanted to. Hope you're having a great beginning to your school year!

    ReplyDelete