Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hi guys! I'll make this short, but I figured that I should update you all on this.
 Last week, a friend of mine emailed me about the fact that she was unable to comment on my blog. She mentioned something about needing an account. I decided that I'd look into it. Last night I did just that. After a short while of research and looking, I found the settings page that controls the comments filters. I switched it around a bit, so now anyone should be able to comment! It made me feel a bit stupid for not knowing that I could control that!
So, from now on anyone can comment. If you don't have an account it will simply not show a name. (from my understanding)

Well, I should go finish my book.
(I'm reading Sweetly by Jackson Pearce. I love it!)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment