Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Have Weird Pets!

OK, my dog Muddy just swallowed a drumstick, whole! She didn't even chew! This morning was city dog registration, Muddy freaked out! She doesn't like strangers, or needles, and especially not strangers with needles!
I believe I said in my last post that I would share some rodent pictures, so here they are!
The one in front is Nikki.(Isn't she pretty?) The one in the back is Maggie.(deceased) Nikki's favorite thing to do when I get her out of her cage, is to sit on one of my shoulders in my hair.
So on a slightly connected note, I am in the gifted program. So every year I do this thing called product fair, and this year my theme is fancy (domestocated) rats as pets. I made a movie and some posters! Usually we all give speeches in front of a audiance of parents, other family members, and teachers. We are judged on how well we present our topic of choice, but this year we are eliminating the speeches. Making it a talk to people as they go by sort-of thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment