Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sun? Is that you?

So, this winter has been exceptionally frigid. Apparently it has something to do with the polar vortex. Now normally I can handle cold pretty well, I'd actually rather be cold than hot, but I don't think that anyone likes to wait at a bus stop when it is -12 degrees Fahrenheit!

But today was lovely, it was 50 something degrees in the afternoon and Mom and I could actually go without coats! Sadly we had to run errands in town and didn't get to be outside for very long. (We did however buy me a new coat and an Easter dress, so that makes up for it!) But we took advantage of the weather when we got home, sitting on the porch with our books. It was wonderful! And most of next week is supposed to be just as warm, if not warmer!

Oh! I almost forgot! Look at my new shoes! they were delivered yesterday, after a few ordering complications.


They are from Tigerbear Republik, a small company based in China, I believe. These shoes have amazing details, and they are super comfortable! The interior has sugar skull fabric in it! The soles are orange, I just forgot to photograph them.

Well, my flute isn't going to practice itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment