Thursday, February 27, 2014

I Hate My Sinuses!

     Have you ever realized that when you blow your nose in a relatively quiet room, everyone turns to look? (At least, that is what 7th graders do) I have spent the past week experiencing that incredibly often. It is slightly embarrassing for some reason, though I don't quite know why, I think that I just don't like the feeling of people watching me like that. So as you have probably guessed by now, I have a cold. And as annoying as it is, at least it is nothing worse!
      Anyway, in my late night television watching lately, I've discovered that my favorite show from weekday mornings when I was little, is on at ten on Hub channel! The show is called Sabrina The Teenage Witch. I get that I may be the only person who likes the show, I'm okay with that. :)

Also, I'm in the middle of a book called Elsewhere, and I'd totally recommend it! basically, the plot is that a 15 year old girl named Liz dies in a car crash and goes on to the afterlife, called Elsewhere. Where she meets/lives with her grandmother. In Elsewhere people age backwards from the day they die, and when they are a baby again they are sent back to Earth to begin again. Most people are older, and therefor okay with that, but Liz isn't, she wants to go to prom, get married, get a job, and get her driver's license!

Well, I have math homework and other loose ends to tie up, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment