Saturday, March 29, 2014

Favorite Blogs

Hey guys!
Today I thought that I'd share links to some of my favorite blogs!
The links should take you to the blog's home page, and it should open in a new tab.
Tell me in the comments if you're having issues with the links, sometimes they simply don't work! :(

The Refashionista
This blog is written by a woman in South Carolina, she turns old thrift store clothes into entirely new, cute outfits.

epbot
This blog is by far my favorite blog ever! This is the personal blog of Jen Yates, who began Cakewrecks. (Cakewrecks is a hilarious site, with slightly crude humor.) Epbot is full of inspiring geekery and humor.

Grasping For Objectivity In My Subjective Life
This blog is written by a stay at home mom in Alabama, she is an accountant during her kids' nap time and home schools her daughter. She is hilarious and very real, with an amazing sense of humor!


I also love Pinterest 
I was tempted not to say anything about pinterest, simply because it is addicting and a huge waster of my time! I can spent hours on there! It takes a while to learn how it works, but once you figure it out, it's amazing, fun, and simple to use. Also, while Pinterest may be addicting, it does have amazing recipies and ideas for home decorating, as well as fashion advice.


Well, I think that's it! If you have a blog/website you think I should see, share it in the comments, and I'll look at it! If I find more sites I love, I may do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment