Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Closing Up School!

Today was the last day of school for the Buhler Schools District! (USD 313)
It was my last day of 7th grade, and it was somewhat bittersweet. We dismissed at 1:40 instead of 3:40 and had 20 minute classes, which made the day go by remarkably fast! I'm going to love summer, but I'm also going to miss my friends. I made "calling cards" to hand out to some friends, stating my name, email, mailing address, phone number, and the address for this blog. It was an idea that I would recommend, and I'll most definitely do it again next year! It made goodbyes simpler, and helped me keep track of what to give people.
I'm going to attempt to be modest about the fact that my summer break is double as long as usual, 4 whole months: May, June, July, and August!
Well, I hope that my blog posts will be a smidgen more exciting now that I'm on break and actually have time to do stuff! :)
Also, my camera's memory is finally full, so I might share some more recent photos in the next two days.
Well, my mom has to have her entire classroom empty by tomorrow morning, so I'm going to go help pack! She has been working so hard, spending a lot of evenings back at work, and moving tons of stuff.  The room is mostly packed, she just has to roll up posters and move them into boxes. The walls are decoration free, the desks are packed up, the shelves have been removed, and the closet is empty. It looks so different, but it will be an entirely new room come September, they're knocking down walls, ceilings, and floors to turn 4 classrooms into 3!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment